Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ovary Pain During Internal Examination

40 years kneeling policy

celebrates Why today's media cartel views the painful knee Willy Brandt in Warsaw 40 years ago? Why the President will travel to this dubious anniversary of Warsaw to these rhetorical genuflection to repeat? Who benefits from this policy of self-sacrifice and Kollektivschuldbekräftigung? German politicians and journalists do not know what the unwritten laws of the states determine the actions in foreign policy? No state in the world provides its own population in constant from subjection to the interests of foreign nations, which of course know the mistakes of German foreign policy to use pleasure since 1970. Willy Brandt had to throw as a private citizen like any time in the dust can, of course, but not as a German chancellor, and certainly not in the face of a communist regime wrong. Neither did Germany, and certainly not the Federal Republic, nor the Germans are responsible for the crimes of a government that surrendered in 1945, after they have committed untold crimes and Germany abandoned to destruction.

A ls Franz Josef Strauss the then Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev in 1978 Gymnich to a castle in Bonn came, he did not go to his knees, but found a way to even Brezhnev's respect by talking with him, plain text and rejected any form of collective guilt:

"I want Now you say something, what I ask you to listen in peace. I come from a devout Catholic family, from a family that was passionate in opposition to National Socialism. I'll tell you what I 31 January 1933 had seen and what my father told me when I came home from school - 'Boy, now is the Hitler Chancellor. This means war and that war means the end of Germany! "From then on I lived as a young man in the hope that no war is coming, and in the fear that he will come. For six years I was torn. You know, Sir, when I was in clarity, whether hope or fear would win? On 23 August 1939. At this Day has reported the Nazi press in great presentation of possibly imminent conclusion of a German-Soviet treaty. That same night the non-aggression pact was signed. Now I knew that the door was thrown open to the temple of the war, that on the march in the disaster was no stopping it now. Without this Hitler-Stalin pact of the Second World War with a corresponding reaction of the Western powers could have been avoided. I am the son of my father, you are one of the official successor Stalin! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment