Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why Does My Dog Rub Against Furniture Like A Cat

Sorry / /

Hi ...:)
So once a very big sorry to all.
I find your comments really nice and I'm totally tired of it ...
Since the summer holidays I had nothing heard from Annie or read.
unfortunately I do not know what happened to her or what happened.
I have unfortunately not the password and the "entitlement" to
eg your content edit, change the header or the design ...
you would have to give me the password ...
I hope that they again answer or give me notice how it goes.
I found it here in any case very pretty and I made it really fun too:)
Thanks also to all the visitors every day:)
Zanessa News is really a great site and To read all the news about Zac and Miley should visit my other site:):) http://zailey-news.blogspot.com/
xoxo Katja

0 comments:

Post a Comment